THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dazed and content

More to come later, but just wanted to say we had a fantastic time down in SoCal this weekend hitting up lots of people: David's cousin, husband and their adorable 20 month-year old daughter, my aunt and uncle in Huntington Beach, and of course, Ashy and Mark and Kate and Chris. David went to his first modern dance performance (Ashley was awesome!) and I had my first experience with Indian food (delicious....can't wait to have it again). Also, exactly one week ago on Labor Day, I had quite an experience canoeing 10 miles down the Russian River with Rach, Kassey, and Jessica. Who knew it was in me? Haha, I sure didn't.

Oh yes, and we have our FINAL house walkthrough on Thursday. We are 'this close' to having our keys......I really can't believe the Sholer Shire is almost ours =)

Goodnight, and good luck.

Songs that I can't stop playing: 'How to Save a Life' by the Fray and 'You Are My Joy" by the Reindeer Section

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You've never had Indian food till now?! Oh how I love it. Danica and I are big big fans. The next time we have a little Indian food feast at our house you should come on over! :)