THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

hit the ground running

After 2,000 miles of driving, we returned back to Sacramento last Saturday. Included in those 2,000 miles were Nevada, Idaho, a bit of Montana, and Wyoming---not to mention several hundred bison, picturesque mountain views, a restaurant called Bubba's, and a lot of wide open spaces. To be honest, it wasn't necessarily a vacation I would have chosen on my own, but I'm so glad David suggested it back in June because it turned out to be a much-needed chance to unplug--from the Internet, my cell phone, and just life in general. It was nice to stop and enjoy the simple things like having s'mores at our campfire and watching the different birds on our hikes.
Now it's back to the busy life----we're moving into our home in less than a month! Before then, we'll celebrate both my mom and dad's birthdays (my dad is hitting the big 6-0!), go down to SoCal for a weekend to see Ashley dance, celebrate our one-year anniversary (crazy...), and see a Mute Math concert with my bro and a John Mayer concert with Aubrey. Sheesh. Seems like summer is winding down and the chaos of fall begins...bring it on =)

0 comments: