THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So here's a brief overview of my life lately in survey format:

Last book read: Velvet Elvis:Repainting the Christian Faith by Rob Bell

Currently reading:
Blue Shoe by Anne Lamott

Last movie watched:
The Killing Fields

What movie do I want to see next: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Who I've been listening to recently:
Snow Patrol, India Arie, The Tempations

Last meal I made:
Navy bean soup with ham (I love our crockpot!)

Looking forward to:
taking a week off work and going to Yellowstone (we leave in two weeks)!

My latest guilty pleasure: Watching "SuperNanny"

My current mission
: to read more and to convince my parents to get a dog!





3 comments:

Meg said...

ive been meaning to read 'velvet elvis' because i love rob bell's video lessons that we show the kids. was it good?

SparkFaith said...

i am SO thrilled to hear you love the crock pot! They are the best thing to cook with! Reese witherspoon i know is also a huge fan...

Anonymous said...

i reallllllly want to see Talledega Nights!!!! :)
love,
tam