THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Lobbying for some gelato!


David and I went to go see 'Thank you for Smoking' with Dan and Krystle in the newly renovated Varsity Theater in downtown Davis this weekend. I was especially excited about the gelato that was being served inside the theater---at least that's what I thought was indicated by the marquee that had "Gelato"written on it. However, no gelato did we find. I guess they will be serving it at the theater 'soon', whatever that means.

The movie, though, was great. Definitely a witty, comical take on the world of lobbyists. And the cast, for the most part, is stellar. I think Katie Holmes was totally miscast, but it doesn't ruin the film.
So go see this film and support smart cinema instead most of the mindless crap (I mean really, did they need to make a Scary Movie 4?) they are showing right now.

0 comments: