THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

everything's coming up roses

I've had a pretty spectacular week. Here's why:

-Robin and Mike's wedding was a great time. The highlight for me was feeling like I was in a scene from a musical as a group of ADX girls and some guys sang along and danced to the medley from "Grease" that the DJ played. SO fun!

-We took a quick trip down to USC before the wedding to see my brother. He's in a summer film program there, and he was telling us all about the short film he's casting for...exciting stuff!

-We got to spend time with Kate and Chris in Santa Barbara after the wedding. They even made us a "welcome" cake (funfetti!) as a surprise...how sweet is that?

-I have another short work week since we are heading down for Jenna's wedding on Friday. Wedding #2 of 6 this summer!

-And finally........I just found out that DAVID GOT MOVED TO A DAY SHIFT AT GENENTECH! After having worked the graveyard shift for over two years, it's about time! This means we'll actually get to spend our nights together instead of him being gone 4 nights out of the week. We'll be able to have a normal weekend schedule, instead of him being asleep all day on Sundays. We'll be able to take weekend trips without him having to request Saturday night off. Oh, it's going to be glorious.

So yes, I'm one happy girl at the moment. I think I could quite literally jump for joy =)

1 comments:

Kate said...

Yay Kel! I'm happy for you!