THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

A musical onion

Some of the most powerful music I've heard is when it is in it's most basic form: one person, one instrument. There's something about hearing a song stripped of everything except the most basic elements, where I feel like it's being played just for me. Well, last night after doing some web browsing, I came across a video of Imogen Heap performing one of her songs in a most unique way--using only her voice and some clapping, she created layer upon layer of the song as she went. I'd label it 'techno- acapella'. I was amazed at the simplicity and complexity of the song all at once. Instead of me rambling on, watch for yourself:

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i love Imogen Heap :)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. Chris and I were mesmerized by it!
- Kate

Thatdanblogger said...

This is amazing!