THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yes we can.


Today I woke up and actually jumped out of bed excited (if you know me, you know I'm NOT a morning person and me being excited about getting out of bed is something quite rare). The cause for my excitement was exercising my right to vote on this morning of Super Tuesday. For the first time since I have been able to vote, I have a surprising amount of optimism for what the future of politics holds--and this is because of the hope that I think Barack Obama provides for our country. In him, I see a new political era rising. He is definitely not the perfect candidate and I disagree with him on some issues, but still, Obama has given me a reason to participate in this election and feel like I'm contributing to something bigger.

Here is the key article that really helped me make my decision to stand behind Obama. Now it's just a waiting game to see what happens at the polls today...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Kelli- Go Obama- Go U.S.!!!