THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

So Christmas is one week away and I'm constantly reminded why this is truly my favorite time of year. An everflowing amount of cookies, cakes, and other sweets; visits from friends who I don't normally get to see often; the general attitude of good cheer in the air, and of course, Christmas music. I know many people despise Christmas music, but I really look forward to listening to it during the entire month of December--it really does help me get into the holiday spirit! Here are a few CDs that I'd especially recommend:

Josh Groban- Noel




James Taylor- At Christmas



Harry Connick Jr. - Harry For the Holidays



Diana Krall- Christmas Songs




And of course, the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT???? I didn't know Diana had a Christmas cd!!!!!! I adore her!

Anonymous said...

i love the josh groban one. We are doing a dance on Christmas Eve to that CD :) - Tam