THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Voyage to India


Just thought I'd share some of my favorite lyrics from India Arie's latest CD...I love it!

I wanna go where the mountains are high enough to echo my song. I wanna go where the rivers run deep enough to drown my shame. I wanna go where the stars shine bright enough to show me the way. I wanna go...where the wind calls my name
~India's Song

There's hope
It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that
~There's Hope

Let’s shake free this gravity of judgment and fly high on the wings of forgiveness
~Wings of Forgiveness

Sometimes I’m alone but never lonely
That’s what I’ve come to realize
I ’ve learned to love the quiet moments
The Sunday mornings of life
~Private Party




0 comments: